Applications are hereby welcomed from interested and eligible candidates to apply for Shasta College Foundation Scholarship available for International Students who wish to enrolL in a degree program for 2023 – 2024 academic session. Shasta College Foundation Scholarship for International Students 2023
The Shasta College Foundation is excited to offer a scholarship for new international students. This Scholarship payment is made directly to the student’s Shasta College Student account to pay for educational expenses. Shasta College Foundation Scholarship for International Students 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Shasta College Foundation, USA
Host Institution(s): Shasta College, USA
Scholarship Worth: $3,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Shasta College Foundation Scholarship | DETAILS
Recognizing the financial challenges and barriers that many international students may face when coming to a college in the United States, the Shasta College Foundation is happy to offer new international students the opportunity to receive a scholarship.
We look forward to welcoming international students to our campus and to being able to provide world-class education to a diverse student population.
To be eligible for Shasta College Foundation Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be New international students
- Applicants seeking for entry into the college
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Student must be planning on attending Shasta College in the Fall semester (taking a minimum of 12 units)
How-to-Apply: To learn more and to apply for Shasta College Foundation Scholarship, please complete the following application: 2023 Shasta College Foundation International Student Scholarship (Microsoft Forms).
- Complete the application form, including the essay (500 word maximum)
- Have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or better
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from someone that knows you well (instructor, employer, church member, etc.) BUT is not a member of your immediate family.
- Submit your most recent unofficial school transcript
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023