Studying MBA can be approximately cost in most of the advanced countries of the world today, studying MBA in Canada is between 40,000 CAD – 1,50,000 CAD, clearly, burning a hole in your pocket, but the good news here is that even foreigners can claim MBA Scholarships 2022/2023 in different part of the world today, especially in Canada.
The MBA Scholarships will help you relax your study expenses while pursuing your MBA degree in any country of your choice, So, let’s quickly dive into ongoing MBA scholarships in different part of the world for both international students and also national students. So don’t be in a haste to exit this blog as we have compiled the list of ongoing MBA scholarship program for 2022/2023 academic session, so check the scholarships application process in this blog.
What does MBA stand for?
The word MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.
MBA was first introduced by Harvard University Graduate School of Administration in 1908 (now Harvard Business School), the MBA is the original graduate degree offered by business schools globally.
As a business minded person having “MBA” on your resume will help you stand out to employers, but the true meaning of the MBA goes beyond three letters on a sheet, during an MBA, you’ll build your business knowledge, grow your professional network, and boost your career and salary prospects.
The purpose of the MBA scholarships program is not just designed to equip students for their next job post-graduation; it’s a life changing experience that enables students to make career changes five, 10, and 15 years post-MBA, thanks to the skills they learn and the network that lasts long after graduation.
MBA courses and curriculum
This MBA curriculum is typically divided into two parts:
The Core MBA courses cover the foundations of general management. Most of the core courses typical of MBA programs include:
- Business Communication
- Business Ethics
- Business Strategy
- Data Analytics
Also note, Elective MBA courses give you the opportunity to select courses that best match your individual career goals, you usually study the core MBA syllabus before choosing electives in the second half of the program.
The MBA has a wide variety of elective courses covering anything from HR management, nonprofit management, entrepreneurship, sustainability and CSR, to cutting-edge topics like artificial intelligence and blockchain. Majority of the MBA courses are taught using the case study method, made famous by Harvard Business School, which sees students analyze case studies of business successes or failures before discussing them in class.
List of Ongoing MBA Scholarships for 2022/2023
Ontario Graduate Scholarship
The Ontario Graduate Scholarship is one of the MBA scholarships that is a very competitive scholarship to bag. All the International students aspiring to pursue a Master’s or a two-year course in Ontario can apply for the same.
This Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) program encourages excellence in graduate studies at publicly-assisted universities in Ontario, since 1975, the OGS program has been providing merit-based scholarships to Ontario’s best graduate students in all disciplines of academic study.
Ontario Graduate Scholarship Eligibility
- All applicant must have enrolled in any of the universities of Ontario.
- Applicant should be pursuing a 2years of study.
- candidates must display a minimum of A – in the past two years of your study.
Apply here now: https://yocket.com/scholarships/ontario-graduate-scholarship-642
UCD Michael Smurfit 2022 MBA Scholarships
UCD Michael Smurfit MBA Scholarships will be awarded to an academically exceptional student who has demonstrated leadership and impact achievements in their career to date. There will be an ambassador for the Smurfit MBA and the School during their studies and after graduation.
The merit based scholarship covers up to the full tuition fees for either the Full-Time, Executive or Modular MBA, GMAT score 700 or above required, or 149 and above in the Executive Assessment (EA).
- This scholarship is Open to all successful MBA applicants scoring 700 or above on the GMAT and Executive MBA applicants scoring 700 or above on the GMAT or 149 and above in the Executive Assessment (EA) and cover full tuition fees for the applicants.
UWA 2022 Masters of Business Administration (MBA) scholarships (Australia)
Applications are now invited from international students for an opportunity to be selected for a full tuition award at the University of Western Australia – UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship to be awarded for the next academic session.
This University of Western Australia 10 MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarships per year to encourage eligible high achieving international students to undertake the MBA Intensive Program oared through the UWA Business School.
Requirements for UWA Master of Business Administration (MBA) Scholarships Qualification
- Be an international student;
- Have applied for a place in the MBA (by coursework and dissertation) at the University;
- Not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA (by coursework and dissertation);
- Have achieved a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score.
- University of Oxford 2022 MBA African Leaders Scholarship
The MBA Scholarship is funded by the former Dean of Said Business School and his family to support outstanding applicant who can demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, the potential to strengthen and enrich the Oxford Said Community, and a commitment to the African continent.
To be eligible for the MBA African Leaders Scholarship 2022 at the University of Oxford, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be an African national demonstrating exceptional leadership skills.
- Candidate must able to demonstrate a commitment to the African continent via personal mentorship or community involvement.
- Applicant must demonstrate academic excellence through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- All the candidates must be able to communicate effectively in English language.
- TY Danjuma 2022-2023 MBA Scholarships for Africans
The TY Danjuma Family Office Limited is now accepting applications from African postgraduate students for its 2022 MBA Scholarship.
This TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top-10 leading Business Schools in the world.
Requirements for TY Danjuma Foundation Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Open to African postgraduate students;
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten Business Schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship regardless of domicile.
The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2021 lists the top ten schools as:
- London Business School
- University of Chicago: Booth
- Iese Business School
- Yale School of Management
- Northwestern University: Kellogg
- HEC Paris
- Duke University: Fuqua
- Dartmouth College: Tuck
Documents Required for Application
you should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org between 1 June and 30 June 2022:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
Apply here now: https://www.tyd-fo.co.uk/ty-danjuma-mba-scholarship/